There are many, many resources that have been developed over the past few years. Just a few to start out…
- Responsible Problem Solving - a series of activities that are very similar in their approach (pair directly with CS curriculum + involve programming components)
- Teaching Responsible Computing Playbook - output from 30+ collaborators who received awards in Mozilla’s Responsible CS Challenge.
- Embedded EthiCS @ Harvard - ethical modules that pair with CS curriculum. They may or may not involve programming components.
- Internet Rules Lab - includes publications and activities based on ethical CS.
- Ethics in Technology Practice
- Middle School AI + Ethics Curriculum
- Identity in Computing Group
- ACM Code of Ethics